Online bookings are not yet available for this event.
- 2015 Annual Meeting
- 2015 Spring Meeting and Charles L. Edson Tax Credit Excellence Awards
- 2015 Fall Advocacy Event and Board Meeting
- 2016 Annual Meeting
- 2016 Spring Meeting and Charles L Edson Tax Credit Excellence Awards Luncheon
- 2016 Fall Advocacy Event and Board Meeting
- 2017 Annual Meeting
- 2017 Spring Meeting and Charles L. Edson Tax Credit Excellence Awards Luncheon
- 2017 Fall Advocacy Event and Board Meeting
- 2018 AHTCC Annual Meeting
- 2018 AHTCC Spring Meeting and Charles L. Edson Tax Credit Excellence Awards
- 2018 Fall Advocacy Event
- AHTCC 2019 Annual Conference
Tuesday, September 10: Dinner and Reception
Wednesday, September 11: Open Board of Directors Meeting and Advocacy Event
Advocate for the Housing Credit first-hand by participating in the Fall Advocacy Event! You'll join your colleagues in meetings with key Congressional offices on Capitol Hill scheduled by the AHTCC. New to advocacy but interested in learning more? We'll be hosting advocacy trainings in advance of this important event to ensure that you feel prepared to advocate for the Housing Credit. If you aren't yet on our mailing list, please email Megan John at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All AHTCC members who attend the Fall Advocacy Event are welcome to join the Board of Directors meeting the morning of September 11 before our congressional meetings. Members and nonmembers who participate in the Fall Advocacy Event on September 11 are also welcome to the dinner and reception on September 10.