On Wednesday, January 26 and Thursday, January 27, 2022, the Affordable Housing Tax Credit Coalition held its 2022 Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas at The Driskill. Attendees benefited from educational sessions on the most pressing issues facing the Housing Credit and the affordable housing industry for the year ahead, as well as networking opportunities with peers. Additionally, AHTCC members elected AHTCC officers for 2022, discussed the agenda for the year ahead, voted on the AHTCC’s 2022 legislative and regulatory priorities, and engaged in AHTCC committee meetings.
See highlights of the event, including the newly-elected AHTCC officers and the AHTCC’s 2022 Legislative and Regulatory Priorities, below.
Congratulations to the 2022 AHTCC Officers
Each year at the AHTCC Annual Meeting, the AHTCC votes to approve the new slate of AHTCC officers. Congratulations to the 33 members of the AHTCC Board of Directors below who will serve as officers in 2022, and thank you for your support of the AHTCC. Learn more about the AHTCC officers here.
- Secretary: Beth Mullen, CohnReznick LLP
- Treasurer/Membership and Finance Committee Co-Chair: Bryan Keller, RubinBrown LLP
- Membership and Finance Committee Co-Chair: Ronne Thielen, R4 Capital LLC
- Marketing and Communications Committee Chair: Dudley Benoit, Alliant Capital, Ltd.
- Legal and Technical Advisory Committee Chair: Alan Cohen, Holland & Knight, LLP
- Executive Committee At-Large Members:
- Dudley Benoit, Alliant Capital, Ltd
- Michael Novogradac, Novogradac & Company LLP
- Phillip Stoffregen, Pedcor Companies
- Elizabeth Stohr, U.S. Bancorp CDC
- Presidents Emeritus:
- Todd Crow, PNC Real Estate
- Jeffrey A. Whiting, CREA, LLC
- Ronne Thielen, R4 Capital LLC
- Nancy Amstadt, RBC Capital Markets
- Bennett Applegate, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen
- Iris Bashein, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Richard Burns, The NHP Foundation
- John P. Casey, Meridian Investments, Inc.
- Christine Cormier, WNC, Inc.
- Larry Curtis, WinnDevelopment
- Rob Golden, Capital One
- Scott Hoekman, Enterprise Housing Credit Investments
- Todd Jones, Boston Financial Investment Management
- Jeffrey Kittle, Kittle Property Group
- Bart Mitchell, The Community Builders, Inc.
- Matthew Mullen, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Stacie Nekus, KeyBank
- Joe Purcell, The Michaels Organization
- Julie Sharp, Merchants Capital
- Aloysius Stonitsch, J.P. Morgan Capital Corporation
- Jeffrey Weiss, Hunt Capital Partners
- Steven Whyte, Vitus
- Tricia Yarger, Fairstead
- John Zeiler, Hudson Housing Capital LLC
AHTCC Adopts 2022 Legislative and Regulatory Priorities
Since 1988, the AHTCC has been at the forefront of efforts to protect, strengthen, and expand the Housing Credit. Click here to view our updated 2022 legislative and regulatory priorities.
Video Remarks from Representative Lloyd Doggett (D-TX-35)
Representative Lloyd Doggett (D-TX-35), who has been representing Austin in Congress since 1995, provided video remarks to welcome attendees to the Annual Meeting. In his video, Rep. Doggett emphasized his support for the Housing Credit and importance of advocating for its expansion and strengthening.
Comments are closed.