Save the date for the AHTCC’s June 2021 Convening to be held on Wednesday, June 9, 2021. You’ll hear from industry leaders and advocates about the latest issues impacting the Housing Credit and the state of play for affordable housing advocacy. Stay tuned for more information.
Save the Date:
AHTCC June 2021 Convening
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Featured Recent Event
Virtual Affordable Housing Forum
Co-Hosted by the Affordable Housing Tax Credit Coalition and
Housing Advisory Group
On September 15, over 250 affordable housing professionals attended the Virtual Affordable Housing Forum, co-hosted by the AHTCC and Housing Advisory Group (HAG). Attendees heard remarks from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Senator Todd Young (R-IN), and House Ways and Means Chairman Richard Neal (D-MA), who shared their continued support for affordable housing and the Housing Credit, as well as timely election insights from political analyst Charlie Cook, and affordable housing policy updates from industry leaders and experts.
For more information, see our blog.
Remarks from Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is introduced by HAG Executive Director David Gasson and AHTCC Executive Director Emily Cadik before discussing her support for affordable housing and the Housing Credit and providing additional insight into upcoming congressional priorities.
Remarks from House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal (D-MA)
House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal (D-MA) shares his long-time support for the Housing Credit – from serving as lead sponsor of legislation to expand and strengthen the Housing Credit to supporting the Housing Credit through his Chairmanship.
Remarks from Senator Todd Young (R-IN)
Senator Todd Young (R-IN) later posts to social media about his participation in the Virtual Affordable Housing Forum and receiving the AHTCC’s Affordable Housing Champion Award, which was recognized during the Virtual Affordable Housing Forum.
More Recent Events and Webinars
- January 27 Virtual Meeting: AHTCC 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting
- November 9 Webinar: Election Impacts on Affordable Housing
- October 19 Webinar: Virtual Advocacy and Engagement
- August 24 Virtual Announcement: 2020 Charles L. Edson Tax Credit Excellence Awards
- June 25 Webinar: Amending Tax Returns, 8609s and the “Reasonable Cause” Approach (view recording and slides)
- June 10 Virtual Meeting: AHTCC June Virtual Convening (view recording and slides)
- January 29 In-Person Meeting: AHTCC 2020 Annual Meeting
- June 4 In-Person Event and Meeting: 2019 Charles L. Edson Tax Credit Excellence Awards and Reintroduction of the Affordable Housing Credit Improvement Act
- January 29 In-Person Meeting: AHTCC Adopts 2019 Legislative Priorities at Annual Meeting