Register today for the AHTCC’s 2023 Fall Meeting and Charles L. Edson Tax Credit Excellence Awards, taking place on Wednesday, October 25 and Thursday, October 26. The event will feature timely panels on issues impacting the Housing Credit, networking opportunities, and high-profile speakers, including remarks from Affordable Housing Credit Improvement Act (AHCIA) of 2023 co-sponsors Reps. Darin Lahood (R-IL) and Jimmy Panetta (D-CA-19).
In addition to remarks from Reps, LaHood and Panetta, the event will feature:
- Presentation of 2023 Edson Awards, featuring members of Congress representing winning properties
- Conversation with Congressional Staff, featuring congressional staff representing members on key House and Senate committees
- Designation of the David Reznick Lifetime Achievement Award for exemplary service to the affordable housing industry
- Discussions on timely issues impacting the Housing Credit, including insurance costs, state tax credits, and regulatory issues
- Policy and advocacy updates from AHTCC leadership
After the event, all attendees are invited to a reception hosted by Merchants Capital, located at 505 9th St NW, Suite 840, Washington, DC 20004.
On the following day, Thursday, October 26, we are looking forward to arranging congressional meetings in the morning and early afternoon as part of the Fall Meeting, and we encourage all attendees to join us in advocating for the Housing Credit while in Washington, D.C. Individual schedules and briefing materials for Thursday’s congressional meetings will be provided as the event approaches, but in the meantime, please indicate when you register if you would like to participate.
More featured speakers and a detailed agenda will be announced in the coming weeks.