On November 10, 2022, the AHTCC held a webinar on Election Impacts on Affordable Housing. During the virtual event, AHTCC leadership discussed the future of affordable housing policy and analyzed the midterm election results. The discussion included conversations about Congress’s agenda for the end of the year and the lame duck outlook for tax legislation, potential changes to congressional leadership, opportunities to strengthen and expand the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (Housing Credit), and the AHTCC’s advocacy and engagement strategy.
If you weren’t able to join us and would like to view the webinar recording and access the slides, please email Caroline Zonts. Access is free for AHTCC members, and for nonmembers, the fee is $100.
- Emily Cadik, Chief Executive Officer, AHTCC
- Caroline Zonts, Senior Policy and Communications Associate, AHTCC
- Melissa Francis, Principal, Venn Strategies
- Kevin Dowling, Senior Vice President, Venn Strategies
- Matt Josephs, Senior Vice President, Local Initiatives Support Corporation; President of the AHTCC Board of Directors
- Ryan Sfreddo, President, Red Stone Equity Partners; AHTCC First Vice President
- Dudley Benoit, Executive Vice President, Alliant Capital; AHTCC Marketing Committee Chair
- Ronne Thielen, Executive Vice President, R4 Capital; AHTCC Membership Committee Co-Chair
Comments are closed.