On October 19, the AHTCC hosted a Virtual Advocacy and Engagement webinar where we heard from industry experts who shared best practices for engaging members of Congress, hosting virtual meetings and property events, and sharing resident stories.
If you weren’t able to join us and would like to view the webinar recording and access the slides, please email Megan John. Access is free for AHTCC members. For nonmembers, the fee is $100.
Key resources discussed during the webinar can be found below.
Ellen Lurie Hoffman (National Housing Trust Federal Policy Director), Moha Thakur (National Housing Trust Public Engagement and Policy Associate), Megan John (AHTCC Senior Policy Analyst), Lyn Hikida (BRIDGE Housing Vice President of Communications), Emily Cadik (AHTCC Executive Director), Michael Gaber (AHTCC Board President and WNC Executive Vice President), and Daniela Ogden (Eden Housing Vice President of Communications, Advocacy, and Fund Development) speak on the AHTCC Virtual Engagement and Advocacy Webinar.
Key Webinar Resources
Engaging Members of Congress
- See examples from the 2020 Charles L. Edson Tax Credit Excellence Awards
- AHTCC Affordable Housing Resource Center
- AHTCC COVID-19 Resource Center
- AHTCC Minimum 4 percent Housing Credit rate + COVID-19 impact explainer
- ACTION Campaign state and district fact sheets
Re-envisioning Property Events
- Hybrid event example: Eden Housing’s Parrott Street Apartments ground breaking
- Pre-recorded video example: BRIDGE Housing’s The Vera virtual ribbon-cutting
- Where Will We Live Resident Story Gallery
- Where Will We Live Storytelling Toolkit
Comments are closed.