Tuesday, March 31, 2:00 – 3:00 pm ET
This webinar is open to participants from AHTCC member organizations only.
Just over two weeks remain to submit comments on Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) reforms proposed by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Given the economic crisis our nation is facing as a result of COVID-19, engaging on this issue is now more important than ever as we work to sustain affordable housing investment and development during this time.
AHTCC members can register now for the AHTCC webinar on Tuesday, March 31 from 2:00 – 3:00 pm ET to learn about the proposed changes, how they may impact our ability to provide affordable homes, and considerations for your own comment letter.
- Laura Bailey, Senior Vice President, Capital One
- Amy Broadwater, Partner, RubinBrown
- Emily Cadik, Executive Director, Affordable Housing Tax Credit Coalition
- Michael Gaber, Executive Vice President, WNC, Inc.
- Matt Josephs, Senior Vice President, Local Initiatives Support Corporation